Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Offering Materials

When I make a piece of art I use my own unique fabrics, beads etc. At workshops I sell various materials for the particular workshop.... well the other day I was asked if I would sell any of these items via my website. Lots of students want just a small quantity or have not got the time to prepare their own materials - like annealing aluminium cans - considering I do these in the hundreds so being safe under health and safety - the fumes are noxious and the whole process is dangerous. SO.... I have added a new page on my website offering things like the aluminium beads and recycled sari silk in small quantities. Hope the idea takes off - may hve to change the website layout but I'm not too good at that by myself. If you fancy a look .......www.pumpkin1.fsnet.co.uk


I do love the recycled sari silk - I buy in bulk direct from either India or Nepal - when those parcels arrive - it's such a thrill as each pack is unique. I've never been disappointed - they are exciting colours and the threads are sometimes fine and bright or thick and neutral!!

No comments: