Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

ATC Sunday

I have spent the day so far making ATC's something I have never done before!! The first two came out a bit rough - I just used up some left over fabrics. The next 6 (!) are a series.



I'm not sure if they are 'special' enough, but they are unique and made by me!!! I am going to make more and send them off to the challenge I found on Dale's bog Downunderdale - http://downunderdale.blogspot.com/2006/11/atc-challenge-2007.html At this rate I will have lots to send which would mean that I will get lots in return - Yippee!!!!
Next more postcards - I just love this game!!!!
I've also discovered what AEM means - Art Everyday Month. So is that another New Year Challenge - when am I going to get the time??? It's a good job I don't sleep!

2 comments:

Purple Missus said...

You know how much I admire your work Anna. But what can I say each time that sounds genuine. There should be a special code or button for bloggers which means 'have looked at your blog, love it as usual' or words to that effect without the need to leave a full blown comment.

Angela said...

Your ATCs are lovely, Anna!