Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

A windy Thursday

Thanks for comments re my New Years Resolution to make a postcard or ATC every day for at least Jan 07 - if any one does want to join me please do!! I have committed to a postcard swap to be sent by Feb with the artsnthemail yahoo group - the postcards will in fact be posted early next week!! The reason I need a new extra small goal is because I am going into hospital on Dec 14th and just need something nice to focus on for the New Year.

I was so concerned about the strong wind last night and early this morning that I had a lovely surprise when I looked out this morning. I thought the ornamental tree (not sure what it is called) in my front garden would have surely lost all its berries by now but NO - it is just beautiful. I took the photos looking down at the tree from the first floor window as the view from ground level was quite dull.
The berries are such a lovely colour, a sweet pale pink.
Then I noticed the bushes by my footpath - they are just lovely too!!


So why have birds not eaten all the berries - where are the birds this autumn - thinking about it I've not seen any birds in the garden for months.

No comments: