Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My January Postcard Challenge

Went back to work today and boy was that uncomfortable but I also visited the Doctor who said "Well what did you expect - your op was only a couple of weeks ago - you may feel better in February!!!" That's so reassuring!! Still all is 'as well as could be expected' and I'm so thankful it is all over - I will just have to accept a longer recovery time!!

Anyway enough moaning on with the exciting thing of the Postcard a Day Challenge I set myself for January - so it's 2nd of Jan and I have started well!!
2 postcards completed!! First is another blue magazine page card - you can check it's different from the one in November !


Second card (pale green) is a verse from Midsummer Nights Dream. Actually there are three of these (I got carried away) all three are the same design/layout and my idea is.... would the first three people who comment on this blog like to do a swap?

This may turn out to be a one-off idea but you never know???!! Let's see how my enthusiasm lasts during the rest of the month!!

5 comments:

Angela said...

I'd love to swap with you Anna, your card is gorgeous! Would you like to give me a theme, something you like, for the return postcard. Or Would you like something other than a postcard?

Shirley Goodwin said...

Lovely postcards, Anna. I see you read many of the same blogs as I do.

Dianne said...

I love the Fairy Postcard Anna, it's just gorgeous!!

Carol said...

I would love to swap with you Anna, these cards are lovely. Same question as Angelcat!

Joanna said...

I'm curious, could you tell me how you got your phrases on your postcard?
It's lovely!

Joanna

BTW, if you still have one more, I'd love to swap with you.