Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Why?

Why - why does life sometimes feel so rubbish? Nothing has gone wrong, or is bad it just feels rubbish...

Anyway you don't want to hear me going on about feeling low so I'll show you the postcards I have made for a Blue and Orange swap - they will be posted on Monday. I started by layering some orange fruit bags onto orange fabric, added some dark blue chiffon and then topped it off with light blue chiffon. Machine stitched some patterns and then attacked the piece with the Walnut Hollow Creative Versa Tool - I still have that available for a swap - or if anyone wants to buy it - email me. Anyway then I added some of my favourite sorbello stitch and they were done - edged with orange on two sides and blue on the other two sides. The final scan is not brill.






5 comments:

Digitalgran said...

Hi Anna. I'm sorry you are feeling low for no obvious reason. It happens to us all at one time or another and maybe you need a bit more fresh air after the Winter. Spring can sometimes cause you to feel down just when it is starting and at it's strongest.
Your blue and orage postcards are great. thanks for sharing how you made them.

Terri Stegmiller said...

Lovely postcards. I think I will have to try that technique some time.

Kari said...

Gosh! That is lovely - beautiful colour-way too.

I am with you on the "D" thing at the moment. Likewise, over the years I have learnt that it eventually passes and knowing that does help (a little bit).

Hope you feel better soon. Email if you want a chat.

Big Hugs,
Kari x

Angela said...

Anna, I hope you manage to pick yourself up soon. I know just what it feels like to be so low but things will get better. I love the postcards and can't wait to get mine through the postbox and into my grubby little mits

Dianne said...

These postcards are great Anna - the orange really pops out!!