Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Monday, April 09, 2007

New Header Too

I would like to thank those who have tried to help me change my blog header in the past - I'mnot very tech minded. Today, however, reading updated blogs I was reading Carol's blog and found she had a great tutorial link - read her blog here - http://postcards-and-stuff.blogspot.com/2007/04/new-header.html I gave it a try and it WORKED!!!! I am sooooo happy!! THANKS

4 comments:

Kari said...

Hi Anna,

it is great to see you posting again. I adore those birthday postcards - hmmm, maybe we could run a swap like that on ANUK - such a cool idea.

Your link about blog headers is most useful too. I think I will also mention this on the group as well.

It is great when our student kids come home for a bit, even if that does mean hogging the computer and a lot more cooking for mum, eh?

It is even spring-like up here - certainly the best time of year.

Hugs,
Kari x

Carol said...

Glad it worked for you too Anna, and i am doubly glad to see you blogging again. Need to catch up soon! Love carol t

Becky Mairi Farrell said...

I love your new header. I must try to do one on my blog. Code confuses me but this looks like one I might be able to follow!

Anonymous said...

Great header! Glad to see you posting again.