Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

What a Post Day!!

I had a great pile of post today - collected 4 parcels from the post office - I opened the parcels at work and had a quick flick through then started marking favourite pages in the first book - had to stop when I realised I was marking almost all of them!! Can't wait to start working through the Artists Muse but noticed its very similar to Celebrate Your Creative Self (pictured below). Off to continue reading now.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

I understand that you are very glad, I know that I would be! I got two of the books also. But please don't forget to create also. Otherwise it will be so quiet...

Terri Stegmiller said...

Wow, you will be feeling very creative after looking through those.

Carol said...

I have the bottom book too Anna, it is wonderful!

Doreen G said...

So much reading to do Anna--can't wait to see what they inspire you to do.

Helen in the UK said...

Wow - what a fantastic selection of new books. You are going to be a busy lady :)

Judy Rys said...

Looks like we have similar taste in books. I own all of these books except Kaleidoscope.

Joanna said...

I'm in the book...hope you see me (1000 ATC's). Also, I never noticed until recently, but I am on the back cover as well (the artist pallet). It's funny because I only had one night to do these things because I found out at the last min...and had to cut down some postcards so I would have a shot.