Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Friday, October 12, 2007

GWE

I've not been blogging recently and hope to make up for it this weekend. Just for now though a quick note about the 2nd GWE (Great Western Embroiderers) Meeting. This was held on Tuesday and was very well attended. It was lovely to meet Angela - even though I was not able to chat properly. Next time Angela- ok?? Angela is in this photo....
For the afternoon we were set a hand stitching exercise/task and as I had picked blanket stitch I stayed at that table - always one to break rules!! I found it great fun but as usual I ended up 'doing my own thing' with regard to the stitching - even using a dish cloth as my base fabric. See pic below!!
Ladies if you came to this meeting - see how exciting you can make the stitch ! Also remember it well as you may be seeing it again when I take a workshop - no more to spoil the surprise. Make sure you attend the next sessions!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Your blanket stitch sampler looks great, Anna. I took my camera too but got so caught up in the stitching I forgot to take any snaps! I had so much fun and have booked the day of the next meet off so I'll see you there!