Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thanks

I've managed to get on line via a laptop and someone else's Internet connection! All I want to say is a really big Thank you to all of those of you who have sent kind messages of encouragement and support over the last few days, weeks, even months. I have been so down and life has really been rubbish. I know many people have 'real' problems and my gripes are only small in comparison but from inside me they are huge.

Thanks too for your good wishes for my 'children' - suppose I should refer to them as my young people? At 22 and nearly 21 they are not really children anymore but they are my babies. My son's car is a definite write off - at least it won't be clogging my driveway for the 6 months he goes to Germany. My daughter had her doc appointment today and the lump on her coccyx is still there - a different shape now and not so painful but they have referred her to 'General' surgery at the local hospital to investigate further. I am now more convinced it is a cyst. The poor love just wants it gone. I hope they call her soon and that it is easy to deal with. I wish I could take their troubles away from them.

Thanks too for the encouraging arty words - I think it is all the good vibes I have been getting that have helped me to complete 8 samples tonight! They are just various samples of ageing and destroying fabrics -- I have been grilling fabric - and now my house smells horrid but that's homework for you! I'm sorry I can't show you them but I will when Orange sort out my dropping connection.

Once again thanks - I think the muse may be on her way back, very slowly. My secret idea is also almost ready and as soon as I can post photos I will set the 'challenge'. - Kate N it has something to do with a comment you left for me recently and I hope you will join in!!!!
Bye for now.

3 comments:

Susan D said...

Glad to hear you're getting your creative muse back. I can sympathise with you I have days like that where I can't be bothered doing anything and then days where there aren't enough hours to do what I want. Hope your daughter is feeling better soon as well.

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
Ones children are always ones babies! I hope that all your recent troubles fade away soon. If additional creativity means stinking up the house...well, sizzle, fry, bake, and burn!
Susan

Julie said...

Ditto from me too on every sentiment given here. I'm glad some light is appearing for you. As a friend of mine says "Keep the faith" whether that is faith in yourself or another kind of faith.