Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Some Recent Post

I'm sorry I have been distracted recently and have not been showing you the lovely post I have received. So here you are - in no particular order.......
From Sue L - Inside this amazing card.... were these two brilliant ATC's using the buttons and washers I sent out and...... the tiniest piece of origami I have ever seen - I very nearly threw it out thinking it was a torn piece of paper - so glad I looked at it carefully. There was also a small packet of beads and sequins. Thank you Sue. Next an arch from Alis- thanks - I am so sorry I have had to give up this swap as the arches I have received are just delightful.....Another arch that arrived recently was from Lyn - also delightful and wrapped in some lovely paper too. Thanks. Next an ATC from Julie M using the buttons and washers. It is so delicate - the photo really does not do it justice. Julie also included some fabrics - I have an idea for these already!! Finally but certainly not least a lovely ATC from Judy. I had admired her ATC's here and she very kindly sent me one. It is so bright and certainly helped cheer me up!! That's all for now, see you soon.

No comments: