Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

That's it all set for the weekend

This is my last post for a few days - ok so I've not been posting much anyway lately. I am off work tomorrow as I go to college late afternoon. This weekend is our final weekend of the Historical Heirlooms course with Janet Crowther at Urchfont Manor.

This weekend we exhibit our years work and should have a lot of fun (if the weather holds) on Sunday when the college holds it's open day. I hope to take photos, not just of my own work (for my portfolio not for some big headed notion) but of work produced by my student colleagues. As I have a day off work on Monday if I am not too shattered or so inspired that I hide myself away working in the Studio I will post the photos here for you to enjoy.

Of course, I would suggest that if you can, do please come along on Sunday - there will be some fantastic textile work on display and suppliers who will gladly help you spend your money!!

On a final note - if you are reading this post Janet - I would like to say a very big, public, global THANK YOU for this last year - I feel I have learnt a lot both techniques and about my own working, its been a fantastic group and I will miss the atmosphere. Looking forward to taking part in the new group in the autumn though!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Hi, I have been following your blog via the link on my sidebar that shows when sites are updated. Have a great weekend; I am going to Urchfont on Sunday for Open Day and then the Distant Stitch Summer School.

Genie said...

Hi Anna, have a grt weekend. look forward to seeing photo,s

Downunderdale said...

have a wonderful weekend - wish I was there