Maya of Million Little Stitches has tagged me for this meme.
The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK now for the seven random or weird facts about myself:
1. I collect used tea bags - why I started - I have no idea - think it's because they are so pretty when dry !
2. I collect aluminium drinks cans - preferably John Smith's Extra Smooth Draft - it's a lovely weight of aluminium but I DO NOT DRINK THE STUFF!!! I anneal the cans and then add them to my collection ready for another metal work project to come to mind - nothing much for a while now!
3. I am scared of heights - I have a three storey house and cannot look down out of the windows - looking straight out is just about OK. I have even covered the banisters so I can't see down.
4. If I had to choose between a large block of cheese or a bar of chocolate - the cheese wins every time.
5. I used to lighten my hair with lemon juice then I dyed it a deep red/black (which glowed in the sun light) now I want to dye my hair purple - proper purple like this..... but I am too scared. Perhaps at my age it's too late? Maybe dye it for charity and keep it that way?? What would a new employer say? Oh for a new employer !!
6. I love/hate being alone - I very rarely go out and feel 'safe' at home. I am very shy, have a severe lack of confidence when going out on a social occasion (even works Christmas do's) but get me into a show like Creative Stitches as an exhibitor/demonstrator and I am a different person - I can talk to strangers all day, every day with no problem.
7. Finally I hate these tagging things - (I'm sorry Maya) - I hate them for two reasons i) I find it difficult to come up with answers and ii) I feel 'afraid' to tag others. It's like chain letters at school,or those emails that you have to pass on or something dreadful will happen. I always broke the chain - maybe that's why things are rubbish at the moment.
There done, now the tricky part choosing 7 more participants - NO can't do that sorry. If you are reading this ramble then take it that you are tagged.