Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I HATE ORANGE

Not the colour or the fruit but the Internet service Provider! For some strange reason they, unbeknown to me, decided to charge me for making telephone calls, apparently since June - I have never requested that service being a great customer of British Telecom. I only found out by the fact that my latest BT bill showed NO calls and they had issued me a refund on my Direct Debit! I eventually found out that Orange had requested a diversion of my calls through them!!

I spoke to Orange today - well 'spoke' is putting it really mildly unhappy smileys . To cut what has become a very long, very cross making story short - I have dropped Orange, and been picked up by BT again. HOWEVER , there is a BIG BUT - I can't make any out going phone calls until 4th November!!!!!!!!

I wish I could sue Orange for doing this to me!!
RANT RANT unhappy smileys

3 comments:

Jane said...

Oh Anna, that is so frustrating. Sometimes I think the world was a lot easier when everything had to be signed in triplicate; it seems to be too easy now for things to be messed up. Chin up, Jane.

Helen said...

I have had this happen and it is illegal. BT put me back to them and sorted it all out... thankfully I caught the change over after only one month. The company I was changed to had made only one phone call to me enquiring if I was interested. My reply had only been "I will think about it" and from that they changed all my details... Ask BT what can be done... I think there is an organisation that oversee's these things maybe called "oftel". I hope you get it sorted out ok.

Sue Krekorian said...

My Mum was similarly hi-jacked, not by Orange but by a firm we'd never heard of. BT worted that, too. It makes me mad: modern piracy!