Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Klimt Bodice 2 and a Poll (poll now closed)

The sample has not come out quite how I expected, here is the whole sample... here is a close up of one end.... here is a close up of the middle where I had stitched in purple and over stitched in gold....and here is the other end.....It has, however, helped me decide that I will stitch over the entire cloth in purple then heat it, then over stitch in gold, then add spirals on the surface some how not sure if that will be before or after I cut out the bodice. I am going to use a different pattern for this bodice.

You can help me answer a question about fastening. I will put up a poll - Poll now closed. The options are
a) lace up at front
b) lace up at back
c) hooks and eyes at front
d) hooks and eyes at back
or
e) other option and you can leave a suggestion in comments.
Vote before 29th please.
I know which I prefer (and will probably use) but would like opinions.

No comments: