Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Another failure rescued
I found another 'failure' to rescue this morning. This was a piece of coffee coloured tissue bonded to vilene, topped with silk paper spirals. When I covered it with gold markal I thought I was just highlighting it but it looked really bad so got put away into a box of UFO's. This morning I took it out, sprayed it with Adirondack ink, did a few hand stitches in some places and free machined gold spirals. Hmmmmm a bit better. However the best way to rescue it was to cut it up into 4 ATC's. Now I have added these to my large collection of ATC's ready for swaps etc, if anyone is interested.