Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Blogs I read

Someone asked me recently why I read 200+ blogs well it's like reading textile or art books, I enjoy them and often they either spark an idea of revive my flagging creative spirit.

So to share with you a variety of different art inspirational blogs I have changed my page here. On the right I used to have a short list of those textile blogs I considered my 'favourites' but that is not fair as other forms of art are favourites too. I have, therefore, removed that list and replaced it with Blogger's Blog List. In order that I don't fill pages and pages with the list - it will only show the 10 most recently updated. If you want to see more just click on list all!! ENJOY.

No comments: