Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Me and Mine

A new blog....

Having thought about it long and hard (it's been in the forefront of my mind since I was told I share too much information on my blog, by several people actually), I have decided I want/need a place to ramble on about things, to spill and just get things off my chest. I do write a personal journal but this is going to be a place for me to share stuff with my blogging friends who are interested in Me and Mine.

I will keep this blog for textile and art stuff and 'Me and Mine' will be for everything else.

You don't have to read it, you don't have to follow it, you don't have to comment. I just want to do it!!

(but of course if you do want to comment feel free to do so - share your thoughts/opinions with me!).

2 comments:

Genie said...

Hi Anna
have not been able to reply to your email, keeps coming back as failure??
Have left you a message on Flickr Mail re address. i have a set of ATC's on Flickr for trade if you want to choose one.
Jean

Julie said...

New blog or not I'll still keep looking in.