Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

2008 diary - 2009 Journal

I think I may have told you about painting the old 2008 diary ready to become a journal. I just showed you a glimpse of it in progress in the last post. Well here is where I have got so far. I don't usually decorate the cover first but this time I could not resist. Having painted it in my favourite colours. (it's purple at the bottom). I found a lovely picture of a model in an old magazine and off I went..a very simple cover. If you look carefully I have drawn spirals all over the painted background - very subtle. Here is a close up of the top left hand corner. The spine has some text..... (not done the back yet). In side front cover - some old papers stuck down and lots of doodles to get me started. The next pair of pages are still in progress but I stuck some newsprint and other stuff down, painted it and on one side I have applied another models face (looks a bit crinkled in this picture but it is not in reality). You can see the double spread on my living room floor pic from the previous post.Something is going to happen to her - maybe tomorrow!! You'll have to wait and see. For now it's the studio clearing task for me!!

No comments: