Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

A GREAT WEEKEND - REPURPOSING

I have spend a lovely weekend with the members of M.E.G at Urchfont - they are all doing the loveliest work (we now also have Jane Lemon as a member) and being amongst such lovely like minded people I started my next piece of Repurposed art. Using the following items:... Four blouses (shirts) - sorry did not bother to iron them until I took them aparttogether with some Hessian scrim and a piece of rather awful burgundy polyester twill and my now favourite tool.......
Yes my cheese grater!!!! I am only going to show you a tiny snippet of this latest creation - you will have to wait to see it complete......... This also means that I will get on with it as I want to show it to you!!

3 comments:

Ann Christy said...

This all looks very intriguing Anna! Can't wait to see the outcome.
I have just downloaded the latest Workshop on web files and looked at yours on rust dyeing - I just now have to make a start at finding suitable objects to rust - then I can have a go!

Carol said...

Oooooo!Can't wait to see, looks lovely!

Karin Millson said...

How very very exciting - work hard I want to see it. Congrats on the article, I don't subscribe - - -should I? Got so much going on and I so much want to finish stuff...would it be a distraction? Anyway sorry can't see your article but I am sure it is incredibly inspiring. well done.