Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Still no work to show you

I am still working on two items - the costume Cobweb and the Texture Book but I have nothing to show you on that front for the moment - Want to show the finished result!! :-)

So for now I am going to share a few photos with you.They are in no particular order. These were taken on today's 'every day' walk (see my other blog) Over the last few days I have increased the length from 1/2 hour to 1 hour on a couple of occasions - you get lost in the beauty of nature - Sorry some of the pics are blurred as they are taken with my phone camera - I don't carry my proper camera when exercising!! I bought myself this.... to keep me company. It is such a good investment!! Along the walk I found this..... it was the same size as my mp3 !!! As it was sitting in the middle of a track frequently used by mad racing bikers I thought it best to move it up onto the bank between these..... next to this - the baby was about the same size as the danelion head!!!

Today the chickens were more friendly and no rat in sight....
Back in my garden.... do you remember I showed you this 'bud' - well it divided into these.... and then became......These Iris are much paler than the ones in the front garden.
In the kitchen I have a Sarresenia which is in bud - am looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Now I am off to do some stitching in the sun.

1 comment:

verobirdie said...

Lovely pictures. This little bird should wear his helmet :-)