Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hair and Poppies

I don't like my photo being taken - and as I am alone it is not easy to take your own photo (thankfully) BUT I wanted to show you the hair colour.... This is the tissue I used to wipe the edge of the bottle of dye - a lovely deep plum colour!! On my hair however it looks much more red ....Close Up.... I think next time I will go to the hairdresser - this is a little too even all over - nevertheless I am happy with the shine it has in the sun!!
In the garden I have these poppies - they are now over 2 feet tall and look at the buds.... Can't wait for them to open.


2 comments:

Christy said...

I used to do my own hair too, now I go to the salon so I don't end up with that all over bit. If you are still hating it you can just get some very light highlights or lowlights done at the salon in a couple of weeks. Loving the color you choose!

Jackie said...

I don't like havingmy picture taken but had no choice recently. I am being brave as she has it on her blog. your hair looks great.