Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Paper Culture and National Botanic Gardens PART 2

As promised photos from yesterday - Now I have put the photos on my PC I have realised when yesterday I said I took over 120 photos - its turns out to be actually 210 !! I must admit some of my pictures are awesome - for once the close ups have come out really well!! Here is a shot of the exhibition - the main reason for the visit - to see close ups you will have to go there yourself!!! The Gardens..... I love Hostas and the onion family...in the topic house....and look at this orchid..... close up and black flowers - just love black flowers and love seed pods - when the flowers have finished their bit... or huge flowers (huge means huge this is about 8 - 10 inches across) or the 8 inch bud.. I have many more beautiful pics - I will visit the Botanic gardens again - perhaps in the autumn. or if there is another good exhibition.

No comments: