Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Post

Several people have asked me recently if I received stuff in the post - odd I thought so I checked with the local post office if there was a problem with my mail. I was told there was a pile of envelopes in the post office as the delivery man was 'unable to find my house'!!!! I have lived here for 7 years now and I am right on a roundabout so you can't miss the house!! It turned out to be a school leaver - I guess he could not be bothered!!
Anyway amongst the post were these beautiful ATC's from the ATC Birthday swap - Firstly one from Carol - this is just delicious and definitely me colours!! The next came from Leah and finally one from Mary - so thanks ladies

No comments: