Sunday, December 06, 2009
Catch Up - Part 4
Slight change of plan for the work today - instead of joining the bodice to its lining I have decided I need some more home made cord. So I have wound these two balls of cotton (I use this a lot for the core of my cords) and will use three strands - Here on the machine.... with the start of the new cordBut having done this much........ I have decided that the colour is not quite right so when I have stitched it ALL it will need another pass through the sewing machine, with another blue and more metallic!!!!!! This will take more than just today!! When I eventually finish the cord I will measure it and tell you how long it took to create and the actual length of cord created!!!