Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Monday, January 04, 2010

Keeping Busy

Much as I hate being unemployed - and the job hunting is really disheartening I am keeping myself busy. You have seen the white bodice - Well here is the new project (the Titania costume is currently on hold whilst I work out the next phase)....... I found this lovely home dyed cotton in the studio (it's draped over the ironing board after I ironed it).... Close up - Next remember the Zentangle piece I machined (click here to see it) - I have done this so far today.... very labour intensive ! Here is a pic of the piece of fabric I have been working on - any idea what it will end up being ???? :-)

2 comments:

Carol said...

It's really beautiful Anna, such a lovely delicate background and such beautiful and accurate stitching, clever you! Hope the job hunting get's easier for you :)

janet said...

Very different and lovely Anna. I too love zentangles, but never thought about trying them in stitch. Janet