Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Pile Grows

Edging complete and eyelets inserted into the red bodice - the silver looks so stark so it was time to mix the alcohol inks to blend pepper red with butterscotch to colour them like this.... Of course, it's complete now and ready to add to the pile..... (by the way the plastic bag at the bottom has my costumes from historical heirlooms!). What else am I to do with my costumes/bodices/corsets? - why do I keep making them? Soon I will have to move the pile to another room!!

6 comments:

Carol said...

you need to have an exhibition - you should write to some galleries - you definitely have a body of work here - cohesive and interesting, you should do it !

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Your bodice is such a beautiful colour with wonderful textures. I agree with Carol. An exhibition is "fitting" - do you get it? ;o)

Jan said...

I am sure there is a market for your work ,they are so beautiful ..love Jan xx

Doreen G said...

I must agree with the others Anna I think an exhibition is in the horizon.

Julie said...

Definitely, exhibit. Or try for a job as a theatrical costumer, you would be amazing!

Angela said...

I agree with everyone an exhibition of your beautifulo pieces would look amazing!