Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Started the Hard Part

I have started the Wire Rebato for Titania' costume in earnest today. Remember I spent ages stitching over the wire to cover it - like my cords but with a fine wire core. This is my first trial layout - which has since become more like this... and now I start to hand stitch the wires together.The wire design for the centre panels will be left till last and I may cover the central back panels with net once it is all finished - I am yet to decide.

Thanks to those who have so far entered my giveaway in the One World One Heart Giveaway - I have been too look at all your blogs too. There is still time to enter. Oh and by the way I have added some beads to a couple of the scrapbook pages!!

No comments: