Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Still Keeping Busy

Tuesday's interview went well but I am still applying for other jobs and this is a long process - still in the meantime I am keeping myself busy... Next bodice is currently under construction. Sorry this first pic is blurred. The base is black velvet which will be covered with this... purple /blue shot organza (difficult to take a photo) - when the two are together again it does not look shot, and looks more burgundy, not sure how to get over that - still I like the overall colour and hopefully I will not spoil it once I start my stitching!!

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

I think it will be spectacular, like all of your creations!