Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Friday, May 21, 2010

NEED A GOOD LAUGH!!!

Sorry have not told you about my lovely weekend but must share this with you........

Having spent 4 months with the NHS in a temp role I gave my notice on Monday (I could not take any more of the 10 hour days - Oh I won't bore you with my grumbles) - any way I start a new temp job next week. Today was my last day - finished at lunch time and the lovely girls I have worked with gave me a pretty plant and a box of chocs as a parting gift - when I got home (it takes 20 minutes to walk) in the 27 degree heat!!! - I thought I'll just have one choc... So I opened the box.......

Anyone got a spoon??? :-)

7 comments:

Karin Millson said...

me me me! Pick me!

Julie said...

It's still chocolate so go for it! :o) Seriously gooey!

Not sure if you would be interested but there's an exhibition at The Hub Sleaford on the evolution of underwear that I blogged about earlier this week. (corsets etc)

Max the Lobster said...

Oh superb!

Vicki W said...

I'd lick it out. I lever let chocolate go to waste! That's priceless!

artymess said...

Thats hilarious made me laugh out loud !!! ...Lorna

DIAN said...

they still look delicious to me - that photo could be the basis of some interesting art work.

Susan D said...

After the last few days I've had I needed a laugh, thanks. Have you tried putting them in the fridge.