Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's been a while

It's been a while as again I have not been in the best place. My old Bernina is still not fixed - it's been three months now!!
Mid Summer update: Maggie Grey took this pic of me working on Oberon's breeches at Urchfont the other week - I thought I'd have them finished by now but guess what? I have run out of cord again. I have used over 80 metres so far on the breeches and have calculated I will need at least another 40!! So I am busily zigzagging more cord. In the meantime progress is slow on Mustard Seed - I need to make more felt (hands hurt) but progress is being made on First Fairy I have tried out an idea of sort of flower like knots for this one - the bodice needs some decorative stitching as well....

3 comments:

Sue said...

I've been missing you and am so sorry that you have been having a hard time. However, what lovely work you have been doing. First fairy's costume looks like it has been made from the most exquisite petals.

DIAN said...

Oh my goodness, this is so delicious looking. Hope you are feeling better and that your machine returns to you soon.

lindaann59 said...

Beautiful work! I think the handmade garments are the most unique and your work is so good.
Linda Daniel