Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lucky mum - sad news

Trust me for boasting at how lucky I am in my last post - because when we tried to set up my new toy it did not work :-( We had to drive 40miles to a PC world - they were rubbish, very unhelpful and we were told they would have to order a new one from a store in Bristol - arriving Thursday, then my son told me it had taken him 8 trips to different shops (around Derby and Nottingham) to get it in the first place. Now he and his girlfriend are going to have to make a special trip during their week off to come and collect the new laptop as the receipt is obviously in his name! But I can't wait till Thrusday - not only should I get a new working toy but my children will visit again - perhaps I am a lucky mum after all :-)

1 comment:

DIAN said...

As they say every cloud has a silver lining.