Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Starting Muse 2

OK so I have started Muse 2 - the rusted one. I cut out the pattern pieces to my new size (bigger than Muse 1) and laid them out in order on the living room carpet....
here you get an idea of scale as you can see the DVD player and old video player....
then it was turning under the edges
and applying them to the 12 rectangles.
I have machined edges using invisible thread -
the edges will be hidden by a cord, when I have made one myself. This time the quilt is going to be made as a pieced one, still with some delicate zentangle stitching on the sections.

1 comment:

DIAN said...

Thanks for sharing so much of the process. It looks great.