Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Not enough hours

Some people say it's because I am a Gemini that I have to have some many projects on the go at once - maybe it is but I know I my mind flits from one idea to another really fast. I feel there are not enough hours in a day to get my ideas done. At the moment I am working on:
1 - Muse 3 (showed in a post yesterday) - need to start the stitching down of the pieces.
2 - Queen of Hearts - first sample - cords made and turned into a sort of ribbon,


layers of various fabrics
- part tacked now ready for the stitching -

showed you the original design on 24 sept.
3 - Muse 4 - pieced idea design below -

have cut strips of fabric to start dyeing. Decided to start with the greys so strips of cotton cut,

soaking in soda ash
and the first 4 bags brewing.

4 - Ineke Course - have washed and ironed the fabrics from Thursday and want to do more sketchbook stuff.
5 - have a growing pile of unfinished items that are crying out to be finished too.
ARRRRRGH

No comments: