Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Have I done anything today - no

I have been lucky enough to have a couple of days off before Christmas and had great plans to make art today but sadly all I have done so far is clean the house!! You see the two steroid injections into my shoulder have so far worked and the shoulder is OK so vacuuming was easy and I need the house really clean before I have the knee arthroscopy on Jan 5th!!
All I have done is make myself a note of:
1. projects I am currently working on and really must get finished:
  • The queen of hearts,
  • Muse 4
  • The purple bodice
  • and the newest project - New York skyline quilt
2. projects I want to make
  • more costumes - I have a long list of ideas
  • more designing work and construction on Muse ideas
  • more designing work and construction on New York ideas
I am not making New Years resolutions but I am hoping to cover some of the above :-)

No comments: