Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Quick up dates

The knee is healing well and with the exercises I am able to bend quite well now but obviously still taking it steady which is not easy when I have also been unwell and in need of quick access to the bathroom (Sorry) - I discovered that the upset tummy which started on Saturday and is still with me today (Tuesday) is in fact the Norovirus!! Thankfully the strong antiemitic I was given for my op has stopped me from projectile vomiting - Nice -Sorry!! Now I know what to do and will hopefully recover soon - still in very good spirits if a bit weak and enjoying doing a little art work.
So glad I had prepared some hand work...... Having stitched the New York Quilt practice sample I have taken all the loose threads to the back and need to think through what next...
This piece is obviously different to what I envisage the final to be but it quite pleasant in its own right. The Muse 4 practice quilt again is nothing like the final one will be but is complete and also nice in its own right. I rather like the fact that it looks so different depending on the way up - a sort of optical illusion. It was carefully measured and black and white are exactly the same size.. clever...
Close up to show the blue pieces were stitched on by a small cross stitch.
Now to a bit of work in my sketchbook, some more planning and a sleep.

No comments: