Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

News - 2 x sad, 1 x great


Sad news 1 - what did I make this box for?  After 15 years (yes 15) my goldfish 'Pooh' finally died on Friday.  The box is a coffin as I buried it in the garden - I could not flush it or chuck it in the rubbish.


Sad news 2 - my exhibition at Whitchurch silk Mill is over.  I collected the fairy costumes and the Muse hangings today.  I would like to thank all those people who went to see them and who wrote comments in the book - much appreciaated.  The work is now back in the wardrobe.














The Good news - I collected my New new 'toy' yesterday.... isn't she lovely.....

1 comment:

sharon young said...

So sorry to hear about your goldfish, but what a long life I didn't know they lived that long.
On a happy note though, love the car :-)