Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

For Sale

I have inadvertently purchased two copies of Journey to Inspired Art Quilting: More Intuitive Colour & Design [Paperback] by Jean Wells. I thought I would resell one copy on Amazon but Amazon now says the books is only available to pre order as it is not released until November?  How is this is possible when I purchased my copy from Amazon back in August??  Same version etc.  So I thought I would offer it to my blogging friends.  It'a a lovely book - I paid £18.99 for my copy but am happy to offer it for £10 plus postage (depending on where you are).  if you would like this book please email me.
Journey to Inspired Art Quilting: More Intuitive Color & DesignSOLD

No comments: