Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mad Hatter Update Jan 2013

I know its been a while since I blogged but life has been in the way as usual,  The Mad Hatter is progressing well if slowly.  I have put the main pieces of the jacket together 
The cuffs started out big and I did try arranging various scissor combinations over them  (see below) but I thought they looked better smaller and may have cotton reels rather than scissors.

 Here is a rough idea of the cotton reel layout.

I also have more work to do on the main establishment for the front of jacket. So its off to make more scissors, needles and cotton reels.


You can see in the top pictures the trousers I will be altering and customising into my Mad Hatter trousers - not sure how yet but if you have any suggestions I am always happy to receive ideas.

1 comment:

sharon young said...

Fabulous, you're so inventive, is this for your own collection or a production.