Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

2 days off work - but busy

So I have taken two days off my full time job as tomorrow is my daughters 26th birthday.  What have I done today well  - the usual kitchen creativity so far: Two loaves of bread - a garlic and rosemary Focaccia loaf - bit crisp but nice,

and an oat and linseed loaf with extra seed mix - came out a little flatter than I expected but is very tasty  






and can you guess what this is... (looks a little dark but is fine)...

YES you are right the annual Harriet hedgehog birthday cake ready for tomorrow. I have made one every year since my daughter's third birthday.
 

1 comment:

Iz said...

Love the hedgehog! What a great idea!