Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Friday, June 14, 2013

It's been a while - but I am still about

OK so I have not felt much like doing much !! If that makes sense. What have I done? Work on three things:  Firstly I have been working on the White Rabbi's pocket watch - only the case done so far but the inside is a work in progress (sorry no photos)

Secondly I was very lucky to get a last minute place on a course at West Dean with Wendy Dolan.  I was phoned on the Sunday lunch time to say the course was starting in the afternoon - only a 2.5 hour drive away !!  West Dean is awesome especially as this was the first week of June - all that glorious sunshine!!  Wendy was brilliant and her work is lovely (see her website here: http://www.wendydolan.co.uk/).  I had a fantastic three days ending on my birthday :-) This is my 'final' piece - it is still a work in progress needs some more stitching.













Here is Wendy during our end of course mini 'exhibition'.

Thirdly I have done more work on my Klimt jacket - the back pieces are stitched together, fabrics  sorted and so far I have laid out the first section (red) at the bottom back - this is going to be another long project but I have also started work on the usual many many miles of cord :-)


No comments: