Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bank Holiday - non embroidery stuff !

Having aborted plans to go out for the day - have been baking, watching the wonders of nature and performing the annual hair cut on the lavender....
Lavender ..
Before photo.  There are twice the number of bunches than last year!


After - I can get to the back gate again !
 Watching nature - can you see the thin, long legged spider on the left?  Well that killed and started to wrap the bigger, fatter spider on the right (happened on my hall floor before I set to with the vacuum !
Baking!! a bit of morning madness - cinnamon swirls (minus the raisins as I did not have any) - got a little browner than I had planned but I think will taste ok. 
 Then back left - Parmesan cheese and sun dried tomato loaf, middle is onion, olive and chive loaf, right is cheese and celery loaf and at the front oat and linseed rolls.
 You need very strong teeth for the rolls - not  something I am good at  - but the bread - WELL - IT's AWESOMELY TASTY!!!!


Now its back to sewing as I have a lot of work to do.  I have made the White Rabbit although he looks more like a mad hare or mouse!! When I have finished his jacket will show you in the next post.

No comments: