Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, December 08, 2013

The opposite of being burgled.....

The opposite of burgled!! 
I have just come home from an arty weekend away (more info in the next post when I have recovered) to find - thankfully I have not been burgled - quite the reverse!! The Christmas Fairies have been in!!!
They have tiled my kitchen and installed a fire in my living room!! Thank you so much to Terry, Emma and Duncan for my presents and the work to install it all. I have only just stopped crying (like a muppet)! Love you all xxx
These tiles are purple!!!!


2 comments:

sharon young said...

What a wonderful surprise, your fire looks so cosy and warm ready for the cold weather.

DIAN said...

Fantastic gifts. How wonderful for you.