Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Update

UPDATE;  So still 'ill' but the good news is having now lost nearly 1.5 stone - I needed to get some new work trousers today - my normal size 18 kept falling down  - today I purchased a pair of SIZE 14 - YES Size 14 trousers - whoop whoop!!

Thought I would also share a couple of sweet photos with you.  I looked after Rocky over new year - when I had my lovely new fire on - with just the lights (for a cosy room effect) he ignored it















but when I had the heat on - to start with he lay in front of it and then tried to get as close as possible!! (see below) - it got to the point that I had to keep the fire off :-)




1 comment:

Living to work - working to live said...

With a name like Rocky I wasn't expecting a pug!! He looks a handsome chap. And obviously, like all dogs, enjoys his creature comforts!