Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, February 02, 2014

A birthday present

I showed my Three Kings - Zentangle piece to some of my work colleagues - those who understand the odd creative textile things I do.  One said I should do other pieces - not seasonal.  She likes Poppies and her birthday is on Tuesday so today I have created this....



It is A5 in size and I a stretching it to a small canvas - hope she likes it.





Oh -  and this is the rainbow over my house on Friday..... sorry its at an odd angle but I was leaning out of the window ad if you look carefully you can see it is actually double - from the bottom right corner of the photo is the second layer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally love the baby clothes you are making :-)