Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Another dress and the Brockenhurt Fiesta


So I was asked to make another of my cross over, reversible dresses - this time a fairy pattern for a four year old - so here it is, with matching pants....



 This morning I went to the Brockenhurst Fiesta  (See here) - it is a great experience - lovely exhibitor and great traders.  I go every year and don't usually buy anything but this year I could not resist the Clearance items from Simply Sequins/French Knot Studios - I came home with all this lot for just £24.50!!!

The sari silk was just £8 for this huge pile as many of the bags were buy one get one free and the bottom right is three skeins for £3!!!!
I got a bag of elastic - looks like there is a lot there, and three bags of various lace edgings each between 8 and 10 metres, two tubes of buttons (they were just £3 per tube so much better value than the 30p for each button!!) a small bag of mixed buttons and a pack of mixed fabrics - there are nine pieces - I think most of them are cotton fat quarters. 

No comments: