Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas and New Year

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas - I had my son, daughter and her fiancée over for Christmas Eve - when we celebrate Wigilia - Unfortunately my parents and brother were not able to come over as they are all unwell.

My daughter knows I love Sam Toft's pictures so she gave me another 3 prints (and a calendar) - above I am holding 'The Pizza Run, below are 'Off for a breakfast' (which would not turn correctly) and 'Doris and the Birdies'.




I have had to move my other pictures around to accommodate the new ones... I now have 7 prints.
 As you know I have been sewing some of her work and I now have 7 of those too (one is not in the picture below).
Here is a close up of the newest ones. I  have put some of them up in the hall.
 


 Hope you all have a very Happy and Productive New Year.

No comments: