I will sell it for £2,000 (considering I purchased it for £4,000 - that's a bargain) - I would like cash and as its heavy it would need to be collected but I would consider driving maybe half way to pass it on to a new owner.
The machine was a 2144 (that's what the front label says) but it was upgraded by Pfaff internally to a 2170. This is a 'stock' photo of the machine from when I purchased it.
It includes the machine embroidery computer unit - which I only used a couple of times - I prefer to make each piece individually (as you have been reading recently :-))
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
The creative sensation!
An exceptional sewing and embroidery machine with a large colour touch screen, the creative 2144/2170 has the ultimate sewing and embroidery features, plus it's so easy to use. You can create colourful embroideries up to 250 x 225 mm (10 x 9 inch).
- Basting function – stabilizes knits and embroidery designs of all sizes.
- Customizable on screen editing
- Programmable needle up or down stop
- Ability to sew with one, two or three needles
- Automatic tapering
- Buttonhole sensormatic guarantees perfect buttonholes each and every time
- Bobbin sensor lets users know when the bobbin thread is low
- Separate bobbin winding motor allows users to wind bobbins while sewing or embroidering
- Variable speed adjustment
- Personal menu allows the user to store stitch settings to be recalled on demand for future use
- Pfaff Creative Assistant
- 19 different needle positions
· Standard buttonhole
· Roll hem
· Zipper and edge
· Blind hem and overlock
· Fancy stitch 
· Standard zigzag
· Edge guide
· Seam ripper
· Lint brush
· Bobbins 
· Bulb remover/needle plate change tool
· Knee lift
· Stitch card
· File assistant – to facilitate downloading designs from the internet
· Embroidery unit
· Embroidery hoops and template
· Creative fancy embroidery foot and creative card
· Creative assistant
· Computer connection cables
· Moulded plastic dust cover
The Pfaff 2144 is one of the first available sewing machines for home use equipped with a full colour LCD touch screen.
The next thing that catches your eye is the knee lift which allows you to lift the presser foot without taking your hands off of your sewing project.
Finally, Pfaff patented IDF – Integrated Differential Feed – and a series of buttons that control the needle stop position, the reverse stitch, and on board thread cutter.
When it comes to features, the Pfaff Creative 2144 is loaded. Starting with the exclusive Pfaff IDF and moving up to the automatic needle threader, the list of standard features available on this sewing, quilting and embroidery machine is quite lengthy:
· 285 stitches including eight alphanumeric fonts; 20 cross stitches and 10 different buttonholes
· Ability to sew text in straight, arched or ‘s’ curved style.
· IDF – Integrated Differential Feed – Pfaff’s exclusive system that feeds thick layers of fabric evenly and smoothly, preventing bunching, binding and slipping.
· Internet updates – the people at Pfaff are constantly upgrading their embroidery systems and owners of the Pfaff Creative 2144 have constant access to those updates.
· The Pfaff comes with: Toolbox, which contains five instructional DVDs; special appliqué presser feet; appliqué patterns; instructions and suggestions
· · 10 presser feet