Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Friday, January 16, 2015

What is going on??

Looks like a bomb has hit my workroom this morning:

Decided to dispose of some of my stuff - I feel a bit like the TV show 'The Hoarder Nextdoor' !! I have collected so much 'useful' stuff over the years and never used it so today is the day some goes in the bin, some goes to the Charity shop and some goes to the scrap store.

Saturday - update.  So I worked on the workroom from 12 noon yesterday until 5 pm - the room looked like this:


Today from 8 am until now - 14.30 I was at it again.  Took a car very full to the scrapstore (funnily most of it came from there in the first place).  Then two trips to the charity shop.  My wheelie bin for rubbish (which was emptied on thursday) is now full to overflowing as is the cardboard wheelie bin and the black paper recycling box is full and there are bags too !!
BUT
the room now looks like this....

I can see the floor again!! - It is a little scary because I hope I don't think in a few days that I have 'binned' something I need. 
I hope Jane won't mind (after all she is somewhere much better and at peace now) but it's partly due to her passing that I have done this too - you see I woke up early Friday morning thinking if any thing happened to me, my family would have a ton of rubbish to dispose of so it is a little better now :-) 

No comments: