Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, February 01, 2015

Individual pieces - Van Gogh

Showing you - each piece is made individually - someone once suggested that I used my Computerised Embroidery Machine to make the duplicates I make - BUT  I DON'T !!!  In fact I have not used that machine (the Pfaff) at all since about 2012 - not even for dressmaking, let alone machine embroidery.
All the scissors, needles and cotton reels on The Mad Hatter were made individually and the flowers I am working on for Van Gogh are all individual...... I think this makes the piece so special - although very time consuming - it is very relaxing and satisfying - each piece is then unique !

1 comment:

https://tastytextiles.blogspot.com/ said...

Well done you, tell it like it is and don't worry about those doubters out there.