Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

More mono print fun - and a full sketchbook !!!


I have developed another 'illness' recently - I know it's probably caused by taking immune suppressants - I have Nodular Episccleritis. My eye is beginning to feel a little less itchy today.
I have had a lovely weekend with my Textile 21  friends at Kingcombe, although I was ill on Sunday night.  I made more mono prints which I will show to you in the next post - I need to scan some - most were black and white but I also tried some in colour.  I had taken some of the recent mono prints - I showed you here.  I had photocopied some, enlarged some, then cut them up, stuck some pieces into my book and then had fun extending them - I have completely filled an A6 sketchbook - that's a first for me !!!! :-) here are a few examples... on some pages it is not easy to see where the cut pieces are!





I tried to copy a couple of them in stitch (you can see my practice tonal column first):
There may be more paper and/or stitch pieces as the mood takes me, I do like this black and white work.

No comments: